Some Images Of Some Of My Led Zep Memorabilia Collection

egal ob Holzzeppelin, das Object oder sonstwas

Re: Some Images Of Some Of My Led Zep Memorabilia Collection

Beitragvon Sems Fir » So Jan 15, 2017 5:16 pm

Happy to help out a fellow Zeppelin fan and collector! I'll see if I can track down the grey Burn Like A Candle long-sleeve for you. I'll keep an eye out for one.

If you have a printer here's the article and reviews of the Hartford show for you. I also scanned the newspaper insert the article was in. You may have to increase the image size of the article to read it.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

There's also the story in the issue of Proximity about two fans and their Hartford trip!

Oops, the images are too big. I'll try to fix them per your instructions. I still have your email and can send them that way as well. As long as your email hasn't changed.

Robert
Sems Fir
Club Mitglied

Beitragvon zeppelin-deluxe » So Jan 15, 2017 5:34 pm

Robert,
Thanks for all your efforts! This is exactly my understanding how a real community should work together.
No problem to me to read your articles. I can right click and open in a new window.

Regarding the grey BLAC long-sleeve by EV...Ron has that one too but unfortunately not for sale or trade.
Listening to Led Zeppelin is my escape from all bullshit in life
zeppelin-deluxe
Administrator
Administrator

Beitragvon Kunke » So Jan 15, 2017 5:59 pm

Hello and welcome Robert!
It's nice to see a new member here and he is also active. I really enjoyed it to read your first thread. I hope it's not the last.
Keep on Rock and Roll.
Kunke

Beitragvon Sems Fir » So Jan 15, 2017 6:39 pm

Here's some more items from my collection.

I met Jason Bonham when he was on his In The Name Of My Father tour. He was checking out the guitar tab book I wanted him to sign and he wanted it. I tried to trade for a laminated pass but they didn't have any extras. He did sign it and John did as well. I also have the tour shirt. I've never seen another example of the tour shirt, but I know they are out there.

Bild

Bild

Here's a Iowa Hawkeye's 1969 college yearbook with the image from the concert when Zeppelin played in 1969. I would like to know where the tapestry is!

Bild

Bild

Here's a couple of Robert solo years tour itineraries with passes.

Bild

Bild

Robert
Sems Fir
Club Mitglied

Beitragvon zeppelin-deluxe » So Jan 15, 2017 10:45 pm

You can check eil.com they also have a few older Robert Plant Tour Itineraries. Maybe there's something you don't own yet.
Listening to Led Zeppelin is my escape from all bullshit in life
zeppelin-deluxe
Administrator
Administrator

Vorherige

Zurück zu Raritäten